Ticket presale started for the productions of the National Theatre of Greece at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus as part of the Athens & Epidaurus Festival.
THE NATIONAL THEATRE OF GREECE AT THE ANCIENT THEATRE OF EPIDAURUS
- “The Persians” by Aeschylus directed by Dimitris Lignadis, Artistic Director NTG | July 24th, 25th & 26th, 21:00 | Premiere | With supertitles in English & Greek [Purchase your tickets now with a click here!]
- “Lysistrata” by Aristophanes directed by Odysseas Papaspiliopoulos | Purchase your tickets now with a click here! | July 31st & August 1st, 2nd, 21:00 | Premiere | With supertitles in English & Greek [Purchase your tickets now with a click here!]
Advance booking for this year’s edition of Athens & Epidaurus Festival, which bears the subtitle Υποσύνολο – Fragment, starts 29 June, at 12:00 sharp.
Audiences can purchase tickets in one of the three following ways:
- Athens & Epidaurus Festival main box office: Panepistimiou 39 (Stoa Pesmazoglou) / Opening hours: Mon– Fri 10:00 – 16:00, Sat 10:00 – 15:00
- Over-the-phone reservation: 30 210 3272000 Mon– Sun 09:00 – 21:00
- Online reservation greekfestival.gr
All seats (upper and lower tier) are numbered.
Group reservation will not be available as an option this year.
The Athens & Epidaurus Festival will be realised in compliance with the special directives of the health authorities. Public health and a sense of responsibility towards audiences and artists take precedence over all other concerns.